We know there are thousands of advisory firms that claim to deliver great experiences for clients. There are also national-level firms delivering cookie-cutter experiences to their clients. Our vision combines the best of both worlds — to provide the personal experience to clients, supported by the broader resources of a larger firm. We believe this is the optimal path forward not just for us, but for all clients we serve.
Working with Buckingham Strategic Partners means a collaboration with an organization of industry experts, operations specialists and national thought leaders that helps Beacon Hill achieve more for our clients. By partnering with Buckingham, we have significantly more capabilities than many advisory firms that have large staff. We gain a team of professionals—advisors, investment analysts, operations experts and national thought leaders – all with the goal of enhancing the experience we’ve created for our clients.
Dedicated Service Team
- Our Alliance service team is an extension of Beacon Hill. Team members are committed to serving as a liaison between Beacon Hill and our custodians, working closely to help us with the opening of new accounts, transitioning accounts and providing ongoing client account maintenance. This targeted support means Beacon Hill is able to remain focused on your needs and constantly strive to provide service that exceeds your expectations.
- Our colleagues are nationally recognized thought leaders in both the fields of Investment Strategy and Advanced Planning strategies and includes Larry Swedroe, Michael Kitces and Jeffrey Levine, amongst others. Our ability to collaborate with these specialists translates into a better outcome for our clients.
Investment Policy Committee
- The IPC evaluates findings from academia and applies that learning to form its investment strategy recommendations that inform the strategies we employ in our client portfolios. The IPC also conducts due diligence on funds and synthesizes capital market projections. Having a shared investment philosophy.
Fixed Income Desk
- Buckingham’s fixed income capabilities are unique and expand Beacon Hill’s ability to customize a distinct solution tailored to precisely meets our client's needs. The desk also provides portfolio analysis and recommendations for portfolio construction.
- Our risk management partners provide consistent, objective risk management advice that allows us to deliver guidance for our clients’ risk management and insurance needs without compromising our fee-only status.
- Our compliance partners ensure Beacon Hill meets all regulatory requirements including registrations, disclosures and policies and procedures, adapting as the regulatory environment evolves.
Beacon Hill Private Wealth is proudly member of the BSP community - united in our commitment to deliver holistic solutions that create a better wealth experience four our clients, with our fiduciary pledge to act in our clients’ best interests and help investors and their families safeguard their financial futures and achieve their life’s most important goals.
Collectively, the BSP community represents nearly $50.1 billion of collective assets under management or administration (as of December 31, 2019).