We know there are thousands of advisory firms that claim to deliver great experiences for clients. There are also national-level firms delivering cookie-cutter experiences to their clients. Our vision combines the best of both worlds — to provide the personal experience to clients, supported by the broader resources of a larger firm. We believe this is the optimal path forward not just for us, but for all clients we serve.
Working with Buckingham Strategic Partners means a collaboration with an organization of industry experts, operations specialists and national thought leaders that helps Beacon Hill achieve more for our clients. By partnering with Buckingham, we have significantly deeper capabilities than many advisory firms that have large staff. We gain a team of professionals—advisors, investment analysts, operations experts and national thought leaders – all with the goal of enhancing the experience we’ve created for our clients.
Buckingham Strategic Partners supports independent wealth management firms and advisors to serve their clients and families in achieving their ambitions. They are dedicated to providing solutions that create a more seamless wealth experience for advisors and clients alike. By partnering with Buckingham Strategic Partners, we deliver academically rooted and evidence-based investment solutions towards your financial confidence. As a member of this nationwide community, we provide collective wisdom and resources to help build and protect our clients’ wealth.
Dedicated Service Team
- Our Alliance service team is an extension of Beacon Hill. Team members are committed to serving as a liaison between Beacon Hill and our custodians, working closely to help us with the opening of new accounts, transitioning accounts and providing ongoing client account maintenance. This targeted support means Beacon Hill is able to remain focused on your needs and constantly strive to provide service that exceeds your expectations.
- Our colleagues are nationally recognized thought leaders in both the fields of Investment Strategy and Advanced Planning strategies and includes Chief Research Officer Larry Swedroe, Head of Planning Strategy Michael Kitces and Chief Planning Officer Jeffrey Levine, amongst others. Our ability to collaborate with these specialists translates into a better outcome for our clients.
Investment Policy Committee
- The IPC evaluates findings from academia and applies that learning to form its investment strategy recommendations that inform the strategies we employ in our client portfolios. The IPC also conducts due diligence on funds and synthesizes capital market projections. > Meet the IPC
Fixed Income Desk
- Buckingham’s fixed income capabilities are unique and expand Beacon Hill’s ability to customize a distinct solution tailored to precisely meets our client's needs. The desk also provides portfolio analysis and recommendations for portfolio construction.
- Our risk management partners provide consistent, objective risk management advice that allows us to deliver guidance for our clients’ risk management and insurance needs without compromising our fee-only model.
- Our compliance partners ensure Beacon Hill meets all regulatory requirements including registrations, disclosures and policies and procedures, adapting as the regulatory environment evolves.
Collectively, the BSP community manage or administer more than $58 billion of collective assets under advisement (as of December 31, 2022).